Hello!
posted by Mr. Ghost @ 5:01 PM 6 Comments
it is there to stop spamI got like 50it is in settings
i'm sorry, i just don't know when you're mad at me or not. i'll comment more, promise.
me not mad @ u me mad @ every 1 else for not saying jack shit while I leave comments like crazyjust look @ juju blog to see spam could be down a few posts
i'm sorry.
good idea I'll tag some people "it"
no more pitty for me all of it must go 2 julian for his pain
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
I am better than you
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
6 Comments:
it is there to stop spam
I got like 50
it is in settings
i'm sorry, i just don't know when you're mad at me or not.
i'll comment more, promise.
me not mad @ u me mad @ every 1 else for not saying jack shit while I leave comments like crazy
just look @ juju blog to see spam could be down a few posts
i'm sorry.
good idea I'll tag some people "it"
no more pitty for me all of it must go 2 julian for his pain
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home